Established in 2005
Established in 2005
+34 951 560 561
|Home||About us||Contact Us||Locations||Property Management||Our APP||Tango Incentives|
Tango Holiday Solutions Rental Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The price to the Rental Client for the rental period of the agreed property shall include:
· Cleaning of apartment prior to arrival
· Full set of clean linen and towels per named guest
· Utilities (electricity, gas and water charges)
2. The price to the Rental Client for the rental period of the agreed property shall NOT include:
· Car hire
· Airport transfers
· Travel insurance
· Beach towels except in Villas.
3. A non-refundable booking deposit of 25% of the total rental price is payable by the Rental Client as confirmation of the booking. The balance of the rental price shall be required no later than six weeks before the commencement of the rental. If the balance is not paid by the Rental Client by the due date then the agreement shall be deemed to be cancelled and the booking deposit forfeited.
4. Cancellation by the Rental Client must be notified by e-mail or certified letter to Tango Holiday Solutions immediately. In the event of cancellation the initial booking deposit is not refundable. Thereafter, the following cancellation charges will also apply:
28 to 56 days prior to arrival date - 30% of balance due
14 to 28 days prior to arrival date - 50% of balance due
Less than 14 days prior to arrival date - 100% of balance due
5. In the unlikely event that the Property Owner has to cancel the booking made by the Rental Client, then alternative accommodation shall be provided of a similar standard applying the terms of this agreement. If this is not possible, all monies received from the Rental Client will be paid back in full and final settlement of any claims.
6. The names of all occupants of the rental property must be given by the Rental Client at the time of booking. No person, other than those whose details are included on the booking form, shall occupy the property at any time. At least one member of the travelling group must be 21 years of age.
7. The Rental Client must advise Tango Holiday Solutions of arrival times as soon as their flights are booked or travel arrangements made.
8. Properties are not available for occupancy before 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated before 11am on the day of departure unless by prior agreement.
9. On arrival and before keys are handed over, a security bond is taken either on a credit card or prepayment. This security bond will be returned within 14 days of the rental period ending and after the apartment has been checked and cleaned. Monies will be deducted for any extra cleaning or repairs that are needed in order to return the property to the condition it was in when clients were checked in.
10. Where rental clients book flights to arrive after 10pm, alternative arrangements will be made.
Security Bond payments: This is to cover accidental damage to an owners property and is a maximum for a rental client to pay.
Two Bed Apartments > €250.00
Three Bed Apartments > €300.00
Townhouses > €300.00
Villas > Individual bonds apply
10. Pets are not allowed unless specified on the property details.
11. If applicable, the Property Owner reserves the right to close the swimming pool and/or other facilities for periods of time for whatsoever reason and may do so without payment of any compensation or deduction from the rental price.
12. The Property Owner shall not be liable for any water or electrical cuts, defects in or the breakdown of any equipment or appliances in the property, but shall, on receipt of notice from the Rental Client, endeavour to repair or replace any such item within a reasonable time and the Rental Client shall not be entitled to any compensation.
13. The Property Owner shall not in any way be liable for the occasional appearance of insects, vermin or other rodents or animals but will make every reasonable endeavor to eradicate the same when notified of their presence by the Rental Client.
14. The Property Owner shall not be in any way responsible for any noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the property.
15. The Property Owner or Tango Holiday Solutions shall not be responsible during the period of occupancy for any loss, injury, illness or death of the Rental Client or Rental Client's guests or to the Rental Client or Rental Client's Guests' property howsoever caused.
16. Tango Holiday Solutions accept no responsibility for the erection or misuse of any items hired or loaned to Rental Clients.
17. Tango Holiday Solutions, as the management company responsible for the property you are staying in, will carry out all preparation cleans, mid cleans, maid service and exit cleans before, during and after your stay. No other agency is allowed
18. Tango Holiday Solutions accept no responsibility for any problems arising from the the general conditions and upkeep of any community areas within holiday complexes.
19. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL RENTAL CLIENTS MUST ADHERE TO ALL COMMUNITY RULES AT ALL TIMES DURING THEIR STAY
20. Any items left by a tenant in their holiday accommodation will be given to charity unless claimed within a week of their departure.
21. This Agreement is personal to the Rental Client who may not assign or dispose of any of his rights there under or subcontract or otherwise delegate any of his obligations without the express written consent of the Property Owner.
22. This Agreement shall be terminated with immediate effect if the Rental Client commits a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement. In the event that this Agreement is terminated, the Property Owner or Tango Holiday Solutions may at their sole discretion withhold any monies due to Rental Client to meet any potential claims against Rental Client or the Property Owner.
23. Any changes or modifications to this Agreement must be in writing and agreed by both parties.
24. For bookings in 2020 where a client cannot travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, the balance payment will be returned and the deposit payment will be held over fora later booking in 2020 or 2021
NB...Please be aware that the property you are booking is someone else's home and there may be aspects of the decor and furnishings that are not to your taste. There may not be all the equipment available that you have in your own home but you should not expect that. We will, however, do our best to make sure that everything is in order for you to have a wonderful holiday.
Tango Holiday Solutions....Updated June 2020
|Tango Holiday Solutions|
CC. Isdabe del Sol, Local 6
Avda. Matas Verdes, Atalaya
+34 951 560 561
|© Copyright||powered by groupwow.co.uk|